Friday, May 1, 2009

Under The Tuscan Sun

Under The Tuscan Sun really had been bubbling up since I saw the movie years ago. The scenery, the courage she had, and just the images I created in my mind when I watched the movie left me wanting to create something that honored that beauty. About a month ago, I received a new scent in the mail that seemed to fit. It is a complex, but light scent. Not floral, not fruity, nice... Crisp orange and olive leaf infused with a green grass accord and fresh ozone. A hint of lily and muguet intermingles with a base of musk, sandalwood, and oakmoss for a warm, long-lasting finish. anyway....here it is...in all its splendor!

2 comments:

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Sounds devine my dear!! Hope you are well, Chrissy

Daisy Soap Girl said...

Yummy looking.