Monday, March 30, 2009

Infusion Joy :)

Over the weekend a new creme was born and ohhhhh what a creme it is :) I got some herbs last month and if you remember a few blogs ago, I began infusing them in oils that were chosen for their various properties. So, with a bit of free time on my hand Sunday, I began with the first and for me, most important :) It is an anti-aging creme that is 95 percent where I had wanted it to be! I have used it 3 times since yesterday, and already my face feels different. I gave some to one of my top customers and asked her to be my little guinea pig to which she cheerfully replied - YES!! I always want to be your guinea pig?!?!?!?!? (she doesnt even get paid!) So, she just emailed and told me her skin feels "dewey". She is thrilled. There are two alterations I will make for my next batch but I used to buy Lancome and Clinique and other than just stepping out from full facial, this is the best thing I have ever felt... Very excited. There was something glorious about using herbs that have been proclaimed for their anti-aging and hydrating purposes, rather than chemicals I cannot pronounce, and now that it has been born, it's very exciting! It's name? Twenty Nine and Holding. Coming to my site soon !!!!!

2 comments:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

GM Lori...Ok girl ship me a case of this stuff..oh to turn back the time on my face..I am afraid I'm a lost cause..thanks and hope it goes great for you...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

SudsnJewels said...

Gloria - for the cost of shipping I will send you a sample :) Its awesome and I do not think you would regret it :)