Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bath Candy

Last night I made Bath Candy to fulfill an order and I had a few 'goofs' left on the table at the end of it all. So, this morning, I was up very early, and I filled the bath with hot water and dropped one of the bath candies in. This one was a special order that goes along with one of my soaps, called Good Earth. Good Earth is a bit complex....with Sandalwood, Orange, Cinnamon..and a few other oils. The aroma wafting out while I made my daughters lunch was AMAZING. So, when I went it to hop into this amazing bath, it had drained :( Determined, I went back, got another bath candy and started again. WOW am I glad I did. I can now smell the lingering scent (3 hours later) on my skin AND the best part, I didn't need any moisturizer as this had several oils but one new to me. Macademia Nut Oil. Another WOW!
I had an email from a local magazine last night who wants to feature my products in their Spring Bath and Beauty Edition. That Etsy is really working for me! Who knew ??? I am really grateful because making bath products that make people happy long after the bath is over, makes me HAPPY!!!
Have a great day !!!

1 comment:

The Kramer Angle said...

Oh my God! I love the video and music - how cool is that? Amazing. You have been busy! I just don't even know what else to say I think it's so cool!