Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Inhale


This past weekend I had to 'birth' another soap. In my head, I had a vision of this Pink Grapefruit Soap and I fulfilled most of what was in my mind's eye. My nose was elated by the INTENSITY of the scent. I absolutely LOVE grapefruit and in the middle of a dull winter, it could not be any more rejuvenating.

So, having done that, I have completed the last minute details on the fundraiser for my daughters Dance Company and this Thursday that will launch and run for the next month. I have never done a fundraiser before so it will be fascinating as to how that works out. After making soap for 11 years, I have made a commitment to myself to enter in three huge craft fairs this year and see where that takes me. I am nervous. Though I am completely confident about my soapmaking skills, I am just NERVOUS :)

That is all for today. Keepin it simple! Have a great FAT Tuesday!

2 comments:

Paula's ponderings said...

Hey there

Wow can just smell that grapefruit! Can you please send me your email addy so I can reply to your comment on my blog?? Thanks!!

Enchanted said...

First off. Thank you for commenting on my blog!

Now, I love your son's song! I played it 3 times both to listen to it and to look at your beautiful soaps. I like the look of the mp in the cp and have some mp that I have been planing on designing into a cp for about a year now. lol I take a long time to plan things.
I'm so happy that things are going so well for you and I hope they get even better!