Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Soaping drunk :)


It has been a great few soap days and since I am just about to fall into bed with a big happy soap grin on, I will keep this very brief. Had someone contact me this morning to sell my soap in their store. She saw me on Etsy and asked if I would be willing to do it based on how my site looked ~ I think we are our own worst critic....

At any rate, tonight was my first full batch of this Petals Soap and I had it in my brain but tonight was able to make it happen. There are pink and purple flowers on top of green stems right through the whole bar and the SMELL - oh the SMELL :) I sent my boyfriend flowers this past week as we hit our 4 year mark and tonight he brought them to my house and put them in my room (he is here for the weekend). Point is, there is no difference in the fresh flower smell in my room as there was in the soap kitchen. Fresh flowers. That is the smell..... going to close my weary eyes. I have accomplished so much more in this past week than I ever thought possible. Business opportunities galore :)

4 comments:

Calv said...

Hi there :)

The soaps look lovely, and i can almost smell them throught the screen after that description lol.

Congrats on the store selling your soaps now. I thought it was nice that you bought your boyfriend flowers, people forget guys like flowers too! :)

Chanda said...

The soap sounds wonderful and it was so nice to meet you.
Shanda

The Kramer Angle said...

I can't wait to smell it! Can you bring some next week? Congratulations! Gotta love that etsy!

Anonymous said...

I love this soap. It looks refreshing!!
Greetings from southwest Spain.